lot 055 - Vintage & collectible Estate - Port Crane NY - treasures Forever doll
- Buyer's Premium:
- $0.18 (12%)
- Pick-up only
goldfussauctions (994 )
Please read the entire description and instructions under all the tabs for this item to find out about shipping, payment methods, when invoices automatically get sent out, terms of the sale, etc. Thank you. If you have any questions, please ask before bidding.Treasures Forever porcelain doll in original box, Constance. Box is rough from being in storage all these years. Doll doesn't look as if it has been out of box
As shown in photos. During pickup social distancing will be observed and masks MUST be worn even outside when other people are present. thank you
Pickup is on Saturday September 25th at 10:00am and ending promptly at 11:00am that day UNLESS weather is SNOWY/ICY then other times can be arranged if contacted prior to scheduled times. Please bring cash and packing materials.
Shipping is POSSIBLY available on some lots if requested prior to you bidding. A new invoice containing shipping/handling charges will be generated in a day or 2 after the auction has ended.
This auction has a BUYER'S Premium of 12%
If you miss the posted pickup time without prior communication (at least 24 hrs prior) you will be charged a late fee of $50.00, no exceptions.
- Terms & Conditions
TERMS OF AUCTION:
We appreciate our bidders but need to set some ground rules as outlined below. It's very important that you read all the terms and abide by them in order to continue being registered users for our auctions, Thank you.
1. LOCAL PICKUP TERMS: Items must be picked up on
SATURDAY- September 25th at 10:00AM. Pickup ending at 11:00 AM sharp (only exception is if weather is pretty bad).
If you miss the posted pickup time without prior communication (at least 24 hrs prior) you will be charged a late fee of $50.00
NO EXCEPTIONS !!!!!
Unless you have requested won items to be shipped before bidding on the lot. and we have agreed to ship won lots.
2. INVOICES: Invoices are now sent out AUTOMATICALLY once all lots in the auction have closed and will contain a total on one invoice. The winning bidders will be given a time and location where the items are to be picked up from, printed on the BOTTOM of the invoice. IF you do not receive an emailed invoice by noon on Friday, check your junk/spam folder and if still not found email us or call us about it. ONE EXCEPTION
is if we have agreed to ship item(s) and need to re-calculate extra shipping/handling service charges which will cause us to re-create and resend the invoice, might take a day or two.
3. Payment: DO NOT, DO not pay via PAYPAL until you receive your FINAL invoice AFTER all lots have not received a bid for at least 5 minutes.
When paying on day of pickup only cash will be accepted.
PAYMENT is expected to be received by NO LATER THAN 24 HRS after end of auction UNLESS you are paying in cash and picking up the item in person at the time/date described in the item description.
#1 Preferred method of payment is - PayPal send payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
#2 To pay in cash, item(s) must be picked up in person at time/date and location listed in item's description. If paying in cash please try to bring exact amount if at all possible, the ability to make change will be limited.
#3 We will accept Visa or Mastercard at the pickup location but must charge a 3% convenience fee on the total due for all won lots.
NO CHECKS WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR PAYMENT
4. SALES TAX: Sales tax of 8.00% will be added to the final amount (if it's a taxable item/service) when purchased by a New York State resident unless a valid signed State Tax Exemption form/number can be supplied by the purchaser.
A very important note for any New York State, USA buyers: Please enter your NYS sales tax number when registering or all invoices will include a NYS sales tax of 8%.
5. BUY IT NOW OPTION: If a lot has the BUY IT NOW option available and you use it to win an item. Contact us about picking up a won lot prior to the scheduled pickup date/time listed above. It might be possible for you to pay and receive your item prior to the listed date/time.
Please ask any and all questions before bidding. All sales are final.
DO NOT SHOW UP EARLY as items are locked inside building.
You must bring: Boxes and packing material as needed, someone to help you remove large items, printout of your emailed invoice, if you paid via paypal a printout of that transaction, and if paying on day of pickup - cash to pay for your won lots. When picking up won item(s) please bring a printout of your invoice.
Payments & Returns
- Payment Methods
- PayPal, Cash
Postage & Shipping
- Item Location
- 13833, New York, United States
- Buyer must pick-up
- Returns Accepted